Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Catia is Frustrating Me

designer143

:mad: Hi - Just wanted to vent on how lame Catia is. It really is an absolute piece of crap. I don't know how the automotive industry uses it to build a car. Everything I try to do has some type of work around to get it to work. It's not for a lack of training, my company provides adequate training through Rand. I'm using V5R17, and came from Pro Engineer Wildfire 2. Even at Wildfire 2, it was much more superior than Catia. Do others feel my pain?
Oh well, enough of my ranting.....

No - I don't share your pain.

How long have you been using CATIA? How long did you use ProE?

The systems have their differences - I agree with you on that.

If you provide some details on where you think ProE is superior, we can discuss specifics.

No - I don't share your pain.

How long have you been using CATIA? How long did you use ProE?

The systems have their differences - I agree with you on that.

If you provide some details on where you think ProE is superior, we can discuss specifics.

where exactly are you having trouble? Sometimes generic training does not address specific user issues. you may need to take some custom training. Like how to detail Aerospace parts in 2D, etc...

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back