Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Which software do you use for CAD Design?

i use Autodesk Inventor 2010 for just about everything i do (mainly performance car parts)
Autodesk Autocad 2010 isnt bad for some parts
ocasionally i use Autodesk Alias

i tried using Solidworks a few times - but i just dont like it at all

CAD Software

Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, ... CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality

CAD Drawing India

AutoCAD software

Which software do you use for CAD Design?

AutoCAD 2014 CAD software takes design further
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, connected design tools in Autodesk® AutoCAD software. Create stunning 3D designs, speed up documentation and connect with the cloud to collaborate on designs and access them from your mobile device.

CAD design software is used in virtually every industry including the creation of landscape designs, bridges, office buildings and movie animation. CAD, also known as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD), is the use of computer technology for the process of design and design-documentation. If you work in the architecture, mechanical or engineering field you have probably worked with CAD software, which can include creating a 3D model of a design, applying material and lighting effects, and documenting the design with dimensions and other annotations.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back