Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Real View Activator for GeForce and ATI

malleus

Hello everybody this is the new app that are rockin' our Solidworks:confused: ...
If you dont have all the money to get a Quadro or Crossfire Vga:( , you should try this App, that enable the RealView for all geforce and Ati VGA.:D

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=44CNNI9K
Version 1.5

Some XP user have a Runtime error for some reason, this version should fix the problem!

Last edited:
Tkanks Dude,

waiting for a long Time for this Application.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody this is the new app that are rockin' our Solidworks:confused: ...
If you dont have all the money to get a Quadro or Crossfire Vga:( , you should try this App, that enable the RealView for all geforce and Ati VGA.:D

Only for SW 2011

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3HBSYA2
Version 1.3

Now with restore method!!!

Yaeh man .. but Look again to the top .. now theres a version 1.4c with SW 2009 2010 and 2011 support.

Version 1.5 ready..... Win XP user have no longer problems

This app is incredible. I'm glad that I've found it even though I was needed it for long.

Many thanks to you malleus :).
The application, just enagle realview, or does some other wonders also? After all disabling REALVIEW was just a marketing issue for SW?

BW, the setup was SW 2010 x64 SP3.1, win 7 x64.

wow its been a year since last update, this is an awsome app,please continue updating it,solidworks 2012 waiting for support. thanks in advance :)

Update for SW 2012?

I'm running SW 2012 on a 2011 MacBook Pro. Doesn't seem to work. Is there an update for 2012?

Megaupload has been seized and shut down!?

Can you post the file somewhere else?

I need RealView!!!

SolidWorks 2012, Win 7 x64, GeForce GTS 250

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back