Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

PRESSPULL CMD not working

Two_Die_Four

The Presspull CMD has stopped working. ACAD will ask "Click inside bounded areas to press or pull." I do but nothing happens. Has anyone had this problem and do know a fix. :confused:

Two_Die_Four

presspull solutions

The Presspull CMD has stopped working. ACAD will ask "Click inside bounded areas to press or pull." I do but nothing happens. Has anyone had this problem and do know a fix. :confused:

Two_Die_Four

Hello, You can try some of those tips... How I see here, these command works on regions, that means, you have to have regions to pick up.. So to do a Region you can use a command Boundary "BO", another little thing, try not to use arcs to draw, try to do Splines, those are easier to pick up on select area and explode the blocks, because those take to much time to be checked. Than after create a Region try to use your command, Presspull or (Ctrl + Alt) on that region you want and see if this works! There is another thing, those command works picking any region that is on you cross selection box, so make sure the option in "Tools > Options> Selection" (When a command is active) the check box is on, than where you move you crossbox it will pick a region...

I hope that help!

.....make sure the option in "Tools > Options> Selection" (When a command is active) the check box is on, than where you move you crossbox it will pick a region...

That did the trick . Thank you for the help. :)

two_die_four

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back