Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Shopping for best CAD software

TISTO

I have no hands-on experience with any CAD software, but would like to get started making my own models. In short I enjoy working on innovations. I have made some prototypes and have many different product ideas. Doing my own CAD work would be invaluable. I have read a little and understand there are different modeling programs such as AutoCAD, Rhino, etc and then there is supplemental software such as flamingo, bongo and so on. I also read Rhino is very user friendly, yet some individuals are intent on using AutoCAD as it is the industry standard. I know there are many others Autodesk, Inventor, etc. which I know even less about. I am a Business student and noticed discounts for Rhino. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back