Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Design Engineer Job Opportunity

rbuck

Hello Everyone! My name is Ryan Buck and I am a Recruiter here in the Adirondack region of NYS. My goal is to attract top talent candidates for multiple Design Engineer opportunities. This opportunity is legit and my client seeks to hire immediately. I'm not sure how much traffic that this forum gets in regards to open positions but my hope is that this opportunity will get passed around by word of mouth. Here is a little more about the positions and I encourage anyone who is interested to contact me directly! Thank you!

My client, a manufacturer of world-renowned residential and commercial products, seeks to hire multiple Design Engineers to assist with their wide array of products. This is a world class company that has been hiring even in the down-slide of the economy. They are looking for individuals with at least an Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Technology along with CAD or NX Unigraphics experience. Starting salary is $45,000 but commensurate with experience. Includes a benefits package as well.

I recommend individuals who are motivated, talented, and willing to be a part of a great organization contact me immediately. This is an excellent opportunity here in Upstate NY and if anyone is interested in learning more, please have them call me directly at 518-562-4673 or send their resume to [email protected].

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with anyone who is interested!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back