Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Automotive Racing and Performance Product Design

Hi,

I'm a design engineer with 10 years experience in products design in the automotive racing and high performance industry.
Have designed everything from engine ancillary brackets to racing engine blocks for CNC billet machining. Have programmed CNC machine for over 6 years, operated the CNC. Used a FARO CMM for reverse engineering components and measuring all sorts of automotive components.

I have experience in TIG welding aluminium, stainless steel, inconel, titanium and tool steel. Extensive sheet metal experience. Most importantly I design products for production, no point in designing something that can't be made, or is far too expensive to bring to market.

I now work free lance for the automotive racing and performance industry. I have a few clients I do regular work for, but all ways looking for extra and diverse jobs.

If you have any questions drop me an email: [email protected]

Cheers.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back