Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

3D Model From 2D "Skin"

capn89

Hi Everyone,

I've done some rudimentary Googling for free and/or open source 3D Cad programs and I've come to the conclusion that right now I'd be getting in way over my head. I was hoping someone on these forums could help me out, either directly or by pointing me in the right direction in regard to what I am looking for.

I am a sports uniform designer by hobby and I've been looking for a way to bring my designs more to "life" by presenting them on 3D models. I remember back in my younger days playing the original "The Sims" game there was a way to design 2D "skins" that would then render onto the game's 3D models. Is there any program out there today that can do similar in regard to taking a fully laid-out uniform design and rendering it onto a 3D model?

I realize posting here is probably a long-shot but there's absolutely 0% chance of finding what I am looking for without at least trying.

Thanks for reading this. :)

Construction

Because an infill development project is surrounded by other buildings, the general contractor will typically find the working space for the project to be more confining than would be encountered with http://dbk.site90.com a project in a previously undeveloped space. This was just one of the reasons we used tilt-up construction for Pioneer 360 Business Center.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back