Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Flow simulation (Tanks)

Jeeng

Hello!

I need help to simulate the flow of a fluid with "flow simulation - Solidworks".

The system works as follows:

the fluid enters the tank 1, passes inside the pipe and goes into the tank 2, and so on. The tube was done using the "routing" of pipe.

In solidworks:

Go on options> add> flow simulation

# Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. UpaBMuIl9po

I click wizard and put the specifications, in which case I used SI unit system and used as fluid "water"

scheme is as follows:. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting # UpaC6uIl9po

After closing all entrances of the tanks, I select to enter and exit flow, but can not create a system fluid from the tank 1 pass into the pipe between the tank and 2.

# Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. UpaGKeIl9po

how to create a system that fluid between and fill the tank 1 and go into the pipe and fill the tank 2 ?

Thank you.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back