Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

STL file 3D printing

Raman

Hello.
My name is Raman and I am mechanical engineer and I want anyone one of you to please check my STL file(made through CATIA) if it is 3D printable. I don't have 3D printer so please if anybody has printer would you please check it for me. I have checked file through NETFABB and it shows file ok. It is just a small cube of size 2cm. File is attached in zip format. And please suggest me what should be the size(in MB) of standard file for printing and what does sag represent also what should be its vaue in catia while exporting file to STL. Thank you in advance. :)

Attachments

• box (2).zip
    81.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi Raman,

I checked your file. It's 3D printable. You could always try to run it through https://makeprintable.com/ to check it it's 3D printable or not. There isn't a specific size, it all depends on what you want to 3D print and usually a slicer can handle large files.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back