Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

SW Lower

BattleZero

Hey everyone. I had a question. I was curious if someone could help me with my lower receiver build I have going. I have a friend who is helping me build our lower receivers and both of us are Military however, he is the expert at SolidWorks and is deployed. I needed 2 changes on the receiver but I have no clue how to do so lol. Any help would be much appreciated if possible. If not, I understand. Basically we just want the magwell not angled like it is and more flat like the HK416s lower magwell. I can provide more details if needed. I didn't figure I would go into to much detail in case this wasn't possible LOL. Thank you in advance.

BZ-
Not sure exactly what you're trying to do but you can send your file and a little better description. I might be able to help you out.

Sure i appreciate it. I will be off work tomorrow at noon. I will update and attach everything then. Thanks again.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back