Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Print high quality large CatProduct, CatProcess, etc. image to scale

SpaceSnoopy

Hello,
I can print or save an image to scale by going to File -> Print and set Scale to whatever I need. In my case it's 1% since I am attempting to print something that is 350 feet wide. I can send to a plotter or save as pdf. I click on options and adjust the Rendering quality to as high as it will let me but the max number gets smaller the larger the area I am trying to print or save. Also, the when I do print or save the image comes out very pixelated. I cannot use the Tools -> Image -> Capture option because I need to maintain the scale of the image being printed. Are there any suggestions how I may be able to either print or save to pdf and save to scale with high resolution. I'm not concerned about file size.

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back