Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Need Help correcting Error Message

ben alba

I have attached several files needed, concerning an annoying error message that states that I must delete "dangling sketch entities".
I would appreciate your help in pointing out exactly where I need to go in the design tree, and what sequence I must follow, to do what I need to do to eliminate this error message.
For some reason, the help file in SWX 2006 is very unclear to me, on this matter.

Thank you,
Ben Alba

[email protected]

Attachments

• error message.zip
    356.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Image00523.jpg
    Image00523.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 18
I have attached several files needed, concerning an annoying error message that states that I must delete "dangling sketch entities".
I would appreciate your help in pointing out exactly where I need to go in the design tree, and what sequence I must follow, to do what I need to do to eliminate this error message.
For some reason, the help file in SWX 2006 is very unclear to me, on this matter.

Thank you,
Ben Alba

[email protected]

Ben

Edit Sketch - Sketch1 of Cut-Extrude1
Display/Delete Relations - Dangling relations are highlighted in colour. Select these and press Delete.
Redefine relation by selecting the end point of the arc and the connecting edge of the part Foot 2 (do this twice - once for each end point).

Please see attachment.

John
[email protected]

Attachments

• errormessage.zip
    384.4 KB · Views: 5

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back