Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Border line of rectangle not visible

Balin

Hi,

When I draw a rectangle by specifying a corner and drag it down to the second corner, I am unable to see the border line of the rectangle box around it. Where as when I double click on the rectangle box I am able to see the thick border line around the rectangle box. How can I can I get it to show the border line of the rectangle box?

Can any one tell me how to set right the issue.

With regards.

Hi Balin,
How about color line,I think you should set color line set to opposite with color back ground of monitor.
or try to post here your sample drawing i want to see it.

Hi,

When I draw a rectangle by specifying a corner and drag it down to the second corner, I am unable to see the border line of the rectangle box around it. Where as when I double click on the rectangle box I am able to see the thick border line around the rectangle box. How can I can I get it to show the border line of the rectangle box?

Can any one tell me how to set right the issue.

With regards.

Hi,

I only thing I feel is that you might have turned off the layer of your viewport is turned on. If so then turn it on other wise you wont be able to see the rectangular box.

Enjoy.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back