Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Multiple 'Physical Simulations' within Animator

D

dawneng

Is there a way i can save more than one 'Physical Simulation' within Animator. Without losing the first one?

» Is there a way i can save more than one 'Physical Simulation' within
» Animator. Without losing the first one?

No,

But you can....copy the assembly. The assy files are small files because they point to all the other objects. You could have multiple assy files and name them based on the physical simulations contained within.

The other way is to upgrade to SW premium which now includes cosmos motion. It's more money, but you can then generate reports with motor torque curves, size cylinder bore sizes and create acceleration, velocity, displacement plots. I really like cosmos motion, wished more people used it.

BTW, I don't make money if you buy SW premium, I just really like Cosmos Motion.

Multiple 'Physical Simulations

yes i feel u can do it as i feel i had tried that.may b i will be able 2 explain u

let me check

regards

Deepak Gupta

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back