Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

InvalidData Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnon

Hey,

Invalid Data Structure - what is this. I dew a lot of drawings, and suddenly i can't open them. Plese help.

Respect
Amnon

Could be several things.

:confused: Did you make the drawings with one release of CATIA and are now trying to open them with a different release? CATIA will only open files that are the same or higher release.

:confused: Or did you change the date in your computer? CATIA doesn't like to work with files that are dated in the future.

:confused: Did you rename the files? This could be causing the problem if you renamed the files outside of CATIA. (you should use FILE + SAVE MANAGEMENT if you want to rename CATIA files).

Which release level are you using?

- Yes, I made the drawings with one release of CATIA,
- Yes, I did you change the date in your computer - it was the problem (I don't understand the connection between date in my computer time and my drawings?)

Thank's a lot, You saved my head

Respect
Amnon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back