Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Recommend an ideal CAD software

sivi

Why not to change another CAD software -- AXCAD. The AXCAD just require approx. 20MB of hard drive space. And it doesn't require the space of EMS memory. AXCAD is a 100% DWG compatible and AutoCAD command compatible, is another affordable choice for CAD users. 100% DWG compatible, using DWG as native file format. You won't lose any dwg files to use this affordable CAD. Supports AutoCAD 2007 dwg format (from r2.6~2007) High degree of AutoCAD command set compatible. You won't spend much time on learning AXCAD. Supports LISP and ADS development. Functionally with EXPORT DWG to PDF. AXCAD can speed up and save your drafting time. Launch AXCAD with 5 secondes, when launcing AutoCAD with 45 seconds. Please go to AXCAD 2007, Powered by IntelliCAD, A Good Choice for AutoCAD Users to get more details about this software. Also, I'm the reseller of this software, and i can offer you some discount for this software if you want to purchase it. My mail address is [email protected]

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back