Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Customized tool bar

Banegher

Hi,
I am trying to customize the dropdown menu that appears when you right click on a part in the assembly browser by adding "replace all" icon to it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Hi,
I you are trying to customize the contents of a shortcut menu (i.e., context menu). This feature is not available in Autodesk Inventor, though here are some alternatives like you can use the Alt+Ctrl+H keyboard shortcut to trigger the Replace All command or you would be able to map the keypress to a button on your mouse or motion controller, giving you one-click access to the command and you can also drag and drop the Replace All command from the Customize dialog to a toolbar or the Panel Bar and execute it from there.
Enjoy!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back