Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Manikin mould cavity

pony10

Hi, does anybony know as I can obtain the mould cavity for a manikin, starting from the manikin itself? I tried many times but the manikin looked like impossible to use also in boolean operations as subtracting the manikin from a solid part

Pony, I'm guessing you're trying to use the CATIA manikins that come with the Human Builder workbench :confused:

Based on the CATIA manikins I've seen, they are intended for ergonomic analysis and are roughly modeled for that application. I don't think the manikin geometry was created to be used with the PartDesign tools.

If you are trying to mold a human body part, maybe someone else can suggest a better source of manikin data.

Last edited:
MrCATIA, you are right, I used manikins that come from the Human Builder workbench.
I hoped the could be useful also for the purpose of makin cavity mould.

Can anybody suggest me a better source of manikin data?

Thanks

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back