Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Changing Active Style

Barak

Hi,
I have a modified Parts List which I saved into the standard Styles. When I create a new drawings and place the parts list on the drawing. How do I make Inventor to Choose my Custom Parts List? How do I change the style of the parts list on an existing drawing to my Custom Parts List in the Styles Library. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

To set you Custom Partslist as your default Parts List - go to Open/Create a new drawing>>Format --> Styles Editor>>Expand "Object Defaults" and select your ObjectDefault">>Search for "Parts List" in the "Object Type" (first column)>>Change the "Object Style" (second column) to your Custom Partslist. You can also choose your Parts List Style just before you insert a PL in your drawing from top-right combo box.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back