Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Assigning Mouse Button....

Appollo

Hi to all,
Can someone suggest me to assign my center mouse button to zoom window. The scroll zoom is fine, but I want the middle button to always be zoom window, when either the command line is blank or if in the middle of another command.
Thanks in advance.

You need to set MBUTTONPAN to 0. In CUI, you should create a new command named something like 'Zoom Window button'. The macro should be -- 'zoom;w;\
The macro above will take the cursor point when the mouse button is clicked as the first point of the window. If you don't want that then remove the \
In CUI, open the Mouse Buttons section, then the Click section. Now drag the new command 'Zoom Window button' to Button 3.
And
If you would like to assign a macro to your rt. mouse button, you can to set SHORTCUTMENU to zero (or uncheck the checkbox in Tools >options > User Preferences > Shortcut Menus in Drawing Areas).
Cheers!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back