Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Solidworks Tips and Tricks Podcast / blog

B

behnt

Hello all

I have started a Podcast (Videocast) of Solidworks tips and tricks I have learned over the years. There is also a blog to leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, ideas, request for info, request for guest cast / interview, requests to test and analyze your add-in or macro and get some free advertising, etc etc.

Here is the link to the blog:
http://mountain-wave.blogspot.com/

Link to the podcast:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Mountain-wave

You will also be able to get the video files off of the blog posts for those that do not know how to get podcasts.

Best Regards,

Ben Eadie
www.Mountain-Wave.ca

Thanks for the tips and tricks!

Hello behnt;

Thanks for posting these links! We'll also take a look and see what can be harvested for the SolidWorks Tips directory. If have any additional material such as tutorials, models, downloads, etc, please post them here under a new and unique thread so all can clearly see them.

Thanks again.
3DCADTips.com Support Desk :cool:

We're looking for experienced SW users!

Hello again behnt;

We're looking for experienced SolidWorks users to help us answer questions on this forum. Maybe you can help us out when you have some spare time. If you get really good at it, we have some incentives that we can extend to you, in the form of free sponsored links and graphic ads to reach our 16,500+ members.

There are still a few threads without answers and maybe others that you might have comments for. Please consider working with us.

Thanks again.

Hummmmm

support said:
Hello again behnt;

We're looking for experienced SolidWorks users to help us answer questions on this forum. Maybe you can help us out when you have some spare time. If you get really good at it, we have some incentives that we can extend to you, in the form of free sponsored links and graphic ads to reach our 16,500+ members.

There are still a few threads without answers and maybe others that you might have comments for. Please consider working with us.

Thanks again.
I will have a look at some of the threads and see what I can do

Ben

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back