Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Knowledge Fusion

hi nayak1981

with the integration of knowledge fusion,a single data model can be used to manage both parametric and knowledge based part information.it can be also capture rules/requirements from the engg designer and convery this information seamlessiy into design definitions through the instantiation of class files into UG prat files.UG is raised to the status of a design automation,or as we say , a "produvtive engineering" product.

NX combines the power of a generative modeling approach and a Knowledge based system into a single product called Knowledge Fusion. Knowledge Fusion is a language that permits NX to take advantage of engineering knowledge bases in conjunction with generative rules to deliver sophisticated applications while permitting a knowledge based extension of NX. KF has smart capabilities of implementing design and development solutions at low-levels using higher-level input.

Bounded plane in KF

Hi,

i have intersected few faces and a i have joined the curves with "ug_curve_join"
How get the bounded plane of "total_curve:"?
Actually i need the are of "total curve".

Thx!

Greetig from Germany!!

#! NX/KF 6.0
DefClass: New_Class_Name (ug_base_part);

(Child) boundary_0: {
Class, ug_curve_intersection;
Set1_References, {Face:};
Set2_References, {Face_0:};
};

(Child) boundary_1: {
Class, ug_curve_intersection;
Set1_References, {Face_0:};