Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Hello to all NX users

blmmdes

A big Hello to all fellow NX users in this forum. I have been using NX since last 6 years.

Very sad that very less and infreaquent posts in this forum. Lets communicate guys....come on

To start with is anybody can tell me how to create non-standard threads in NX. I want to make threads having 5 degree angle on one side and 75 degree on the other side and having a radius of 0.3mm between them.

Regards,
BLMMDES

i am a newbie of UG NX.....

my company just invested on this software, and i am one of those who sent to training.

i found that this software is very nice and powerful. unfortunately, i have no chance to fully utilize this software. my company is not a design oriented company.

if anyone is looking for free draftman here, may be i am one of the choice of you. i just want to involve, to train my skill..... since i am newbie, but please do give me some lead time if you need me... haha

cheers....

Yes you have to use the Content Migration Manager that Siemens Has to offer. Going from I-deas to NX is at least a two step process. First you have to Take your TDM to Teamcentereng. Then once you have your data in teamcenter then you can get your parts, assembly and drafting into NX using the Content Migration Manager. This is a huge process.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back