Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How to pick "one by one" in WF?

Minecarmine

In WF, when creating a round, how do I select the edges in the "One by One" selection method? Like when creating a round, you could choose the edges by "Tangent Chain" or "One By One". In WF when you select an edge, it grabs up the entire tangent chain. I do not want the entire tangent chain, I only want one portion of the chain, i.e. One by One. Any suggestions?

After selecting an edge segment, bring the cursor back over it causing it to pre-highlight again. A screen tip should come up and a message in the status bar saying "1 One-by-One Chain". Press the SHIFT key, select the same segment again and (holding SHIFT) proceed to collect segments. You can also, after pressing SHIFT, RMB to cycle thru the available collection modes (tan, loop, etc.).

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back