Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Solidworks for Pro/E designer wanted

bgmaterial

We're looking for a Solidworks or PRO/E designer for a new project. We have a 2D sketch with dimensions that needs to be created as a 3D file for the purpose of creating a rapid prototype (SLS or SLA).

As this is a new product, a non-disclosure agreement will have to be signed prior to any work. Looking for a fixed price but might consider an hourly rate. Also, looking for someone in the South Florida area. For the right candidate, might consider someone in the Chicago area as well.

We are very flexible with your daytime job and current schedules but expect when you quote a completion date, that you meet that date. Please submit your normal hourly rate via private message as well as your availability. We are looking to start this project immediately.

Senior Engineering Designer

Award winning Design Engineer would love to discuss the project with you. I live in Canada and charge $35/hr. Resume and/or samples can be sent to you. Thanks

Hello,

We can assist you for this requirment. We have engineers whose profile is exactly matching with your requirment.

May I request you to share your contact details with me? You can contact me on parag@ sungrace-group.com .

look forward to hearing from you soon.

--Parag
Sungrace Group.

Design 2D to 3D by solidworks2008 & pro/Wildfire

Dear Sir
I'm have experience design in with Solidworks & pro/e more 6 years. I'm have many year experience work for foreign company: Japan, Singapore, Thai lan, Malaysia. So before i'm chief of design section and now i'm sales& Technical manager in CAD/CAM in Vietnam. so I design from 2D to 3D for many company and I'm finding work for foreign country. I design advance model and verry fast and exaclly. i design just 8 USD per hour, If you want to work with me please contact via email: [email protected]
tel: +84 0903 762400

Design 2D to 3D by solidworks2008 & pro/Wildfire

We're looking for a Solidworks or PRO/E designer for a new project. We have a 2D sketch with dimensions that needs to be created as a 3D file for the purpose of creating a rapid prototype (SLS or SLA).

As this is a new product, a non-disclosure agreement will have to be signed prior to any work. Looking for a fixed price but might consider an hourly rate. Also, looking for someone in the South Florida area. For the right candidate, might consider someone in the Chicago area as well.

We are very flexible with your daytime job and current schedules but expect when you quote a completion date, that you meet that date. Please submit your normal hourly rate via private message as well as your availability. We are looking to start this project immediately.

Dear Sir!
I'm from Vietnam, I have many year experience with solidworks & pro/e.
I have experience work with foreign company: Japan, Singapore,Thai Lan, Malaysia. So before I'm a Chief of Design section of Japan company and now I'm Sales & Technical Manager in CAD/CAM. so I design 2D to 3d for many company in VietNam. I'm finding company in foreign to work. I use Solidworks & pro/e very good in advance model so I design in 2d in Autocad 2009 very good. I have many technical experience and knowledge Techincal so If you are interesting with me please contact via email: [email protected] tel: +84 0903 762400.

I'm in Chicago and can travel to South Florida for meetings from time to time, if needed. I've enabled messaging through here, so you can contact me member-to-member without either one of us getting any more spam!

Tom Tran

HI
Are you still looking for the designer in this project or any coming in the future, please email me and we can work together. I am interesting in any new inventing and with reasonable rate. I am located in Houston, TX

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back