Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

NX6 Adv. Simulation

RicoC

I cannot seem to view my Post Process. I have developed everything for my sim and am able to solve with out errors but there is no results for solution.

Cannot figure out why this is happening.:confused:

Any help?

if you cannot find a result after analysis in NX6, below is the possible solution:

in the log file, you should see the similar error message:

------------------------------------------------------------ -------
NX Nastran started Wed Dec 2 00:58:12 ?2009
00:58:12 Beginning Analysis
All SSE XMM operations have been enabled.
All MMX operations have been enabled.
00:58:12 NSINIT: *** NSINIT ERROR 70 *** UNABLE TO OPEN UNIT 8
00:58:12 NSINIT: STOP
00:58:12 Analysis complete 3
FORTRAN STOP NSINIT/NSCLOSE
Real: 0.031 seconds ( 0:00:00.031)
User: 0.015 seconds ( 0:00:00.015)
Sys: 0.015 seconds ( 0:00:00.015)
NX Nastran finished Wed Dec 2 00:58:12 ?2009

------------------------------------------------------------ --------

This can be solved after installing the service pack. This is not a license error/configuration error. Here you can find the service pack ,nxn6p1_win32,(http://support.ugs.com)

Some configurations are also needed:

in NX6, select File/utilties/customer defaults, select "simulation/nastran" on the list, select tabpage on the right "solver paramaters"...

1. Manual define NX nastran solver location (deselect "use ugii_nx_nastran")

2. Manual define NX nastran solver version as 6.1 (deselect "use "ugii_nx_nastran_version)

3. Define NX nastran scratch directory as C:\temp ("C:\temp" will be the directory to store all temporary /error/results files)

Intellectual Technology Limited (ITL)

Intellectual Technology Limited (NX VAR Hong Kong)

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back