Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

connecting perpendicular bars

rpjd

I've created two solid bars at right angles to each other. I want to connect them using a solid bend. I've tried doing this with swept protrusion, but no luck. Not sure if swept protrusion is the correct method or not. If any can point out how this can be achieved, that would be great! In fact, if anyone can let me know how to bend a solid bar in Solid Edge.
Seemingly nobody has an answer to this question! Maybe another way. I created three solid bars, two are parallel and the other is perpendicular. The perpendicular bar intersects the others at their centers, so I basically want to merge them together and create rounded bends where they intersect. So I would end up with a continuous bar with two perpendicalur bends at right angles. Any idea how I can do this?

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back