Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

P

patd

Hi, I am a new member & also a new user of autocad 2006 self taught, my name is patd. & i would like to say hello to all out there. I would like to know if anyone has ever transfer by batch cadkey prt. files to autocad dxf. or dwg. I have that task to do & would really welcomed an easy way in doing instead of one file at a time.
Would love to hear any input at all.
patd.

Have you contacted Kubotek?

Hello patd,

Have you contacted Kubotek (owns CADKey which is now called KeyCreator)? They may have a utility that will do that or they can point you in the right direction for a freeware utility or a translator for sale. We'll keep an eye out for one and add it to our Freeware directory.

http://www.kubotekusa.com/products/cadkey/

Thanks for joining the forums!
3DCADTips Help Desk :cool:

Thanks for the info. I will check it out as soon as possible & let you know the results.

patd.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back