Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Inserting a drawing ...

support

Seeing as I can not get an answer from Adobe without a cost, can you tell me if Acrobat 3D will let me insert a drawing say in the middle of a document with text around it?

Posted for:
Don Bartz – Engineering Designer - Kusel Equipment Co.

3DCADTips Help Desk :cool:

If I understood the question right the ansewer is Yes you can insert a drawing and get text around it...
The way I do is making the dokoment in In design and then exporting it to acrobat 3d...

Hope I gave you something!
/habbe

Getting an answer for you.

Hello Don Bartz,

Don, if you are monitoring this post, I wanted to let you know that we are attempting to establish a line of communication with the Adobe Acrobat 3D folks to help us answer questions here on this forum. Sit tight and we'll let you know directly or maybe someone at Adobe will help us directly.

Thanks.

Placement of 3d

Dude,

Go to seemage.com look at their offering for the free trial. They have output to A3d....and it works!!!!!! Rockin.

Funny, Huh? This stuff is not as full featured as they said without a hefty price.

Email me back for more help.....this is my life.

D

Don,

Can you tell me if you're trying to insert an AutoCAD 2D drawing or just a bitmap of a drawing.

As you may know Acrobat 3D supports AutoCAD. You could easily capture or convert this data into Acrobat 3D.

Please provide some more specifics so I can give you a better answer.

Adobe is now supporting this forum!

support said:
Hello Don Bartz,

Don, if you are monitoring this post, I wanted to let you know that we are attempting to establish a line of communication with the Adobe Acrobat 3D folks to help us answer questions here on this forum. Sit tight and we'll let you know directly or maybe someone at Adobe will help us directly.

Thanks.

Hello Don,

We now have a representative from Adobe for Acrobat 3D supporting this forum so now is a good time to come back and clarify your initial question/concern. They've indicated their desire to help ensure that our members get off on the right track using Adobe Acrobat 3D!

Thanks.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back