Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Create PDF from proe drawing

T

thiyagups

I have Proe wildfire installed on my computer. I need to create pdf of my drawings with a watermark in the drawing. Help me to setup this program to create pdf of the drawing with my custom watermark.

Thanks,
Thiyagu

Pdf Conversion

Hi thiyagu,

For the conversion of proe drawings or models into pdf, first u have to install the acrobat distiller ,which u can downlaod it from the website at free of cost.

1. Generate the drawings in proe with water mark which you in need pdf file

2.Create the .PS file using proe

3. Open the file by using acobat distiller ,automatically PDf file will be generated in the same folder which can be viewed by uisng the acrobat reader.

I hope this can help you in the conversion.

Regards,
R.Panneerraj

Pdf

Download the free PDF creater for www.cutepdf.com. Then when you select to print a drawing, pick the PDF option from the ProE pull-down menu.

The download is free, and I have used it for hundreds of drawings without any problems.

Make sure to download both the cutepdf.writer and converter, you will need both to work.

Steve

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back