Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Endpoints,midpoints

E

Eureka

Is it possible to show midpoints,endpoints,etc on display while working in ACAD-Mechanical ?:confused:

Mid & End Points

So you would like to see the mid and end point of every line in your drawing all the time? I'm assuming you have used grip edit but you want it on permanently (Grips put small boxes around the Mid & End Points when you have selected the item without a command running)? What version of MDT are you running?

Stewyc said:
So you would like to see the mid and end point of every line in your drawing all the time? I'm assuming you have used grip edit but you want it on permanently (Grips put small boxes around the Mid & End Points when you have selected the item without a command running)? What version of MDT are you running?

Yes indeed,

this is what I want to see. It's Acad MDT 2006

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back