Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Rhino newbie questions

Hello,

I am currently learning how to work with Rhino. I bought a one month subscription to lynda but the tutorials are explained with a windows version and I got a mac version.

Whenever i extrude a surface from a closed curve i should be able to get control points at the top of the surface just like i get control point at the base. I don't. I only get two control point at the end of perpendicular lines intersecting the surface. The tutorial shows how to do get control points at both ends of the surface but I don't know if I should do an extra step since I have the mac version.

Also, I can't select a curve on the mac version whenever it is in the same place as an edge or there are more than one curves. I do get the pop up box with the selection option but I can't select the curve after I click on the right option. What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks,

Isa

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back