Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

install nx6 OR NX7

pavanabatchu

I want to downlaod and install nx7 or nx6. where can we download. i have one setup folder by which when i install and run
error message is coming-

NX LICENSE ERROR. NX REQUIRES THE ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE UGS_LICENSE_SERVER TO BE CONFIGURED PROPERLY.IT CAN EITHER SET TO PORT@HOSTNAME OF THE NX LICENSE SERVER .......
HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR.
ALSO

can anyone post the exact steps of NX installation in both windows xp and window 7.

Attachments

• rr.PNG
    rr.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
I want to downlaod and install nx7 or nx6. where can we download. i have one setup folder by which when i install and run
error message is coming-

NX LICENSE ERROR. NX REQUIRES THE ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE UGS_LICENSE_SERVER TO BE CONFIGURED PROPERLY.IT CAN EITHER SET TO PORT@HOSTNAME OF THE NX LICENSE SERVER .......
HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR.
ALSO

can anyone post the exact steps of NX installation in both windows xp and window 7.

just NX LICENSE ERROR.you do not need to install nx7 or nx6 again.
1.JPG
When I got home I can tell you how to solve

re

error message is coming-

HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR.
ALSO

just NX LICENSE ERROR.you do not need to downlaod nx7 or nx6 again.
1.JPG

re

error message is coming-

HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR.
ALSO

just NX LICENSE ERROR.you do not need to *downlaod nx7 or nx6 again.
View attachment 976

just NX LICENSE ERROR.you do not need to downlaod nx7 or nx6 again.
1.JPG

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back