Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Moderators needed for this forum!

support

Hello 3DCADForums Members!

3DCADForums.com is growing faster than we can keep up! We are looking for experienced IronCAD members to step forward and help us moderate this forum. All you have to do is login a couple of times a week (more if you want) and help fellow members as much as you can. You would also have additional forum privileges. Mentoring other users is very satisfying and a critical aspect of the CAD community in general.

3DCADForums.com needs your expertise!
Please respond to this thread if you are interested and let us know your experience level brief work history. No personal info is required at this time. We will contact you privately if selected.

Thank you!
3DCADForums Help Desk :cool:

Late is better than never

I read lately this forum, but I believe I can help you. My name is Alfredo and I´m Mechanical Engineer and I study CAD systems, for that reason I recommend IronCAD, because it is easy and powerfull. I have 3 years of expirence with that. I hope help you.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back