Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Using GRIP to change the color of selected object

D

dineshhegde

Hi All,

I am a new member.

Anybody knows how to use GRIP statements to change the color of the selected object? To be more specific I want to select few objects and change color with the help of a GRIP program.

Dinesh

It may be easier just to create a macro to do this. I don't think GRIP will give you all the 255 color options available.

Thanks for the reply.

You are right. we can use only 216 colors in GRIP. I already wrote the program and started using it with little help from the docs.

Using Macro is good idea but I feel Macros are bit lazy compared with GRIP. I am doing customization of some functions for my company using GRIPs. I will write a toolbar file and organize folders which contain GRIPs so the total work will be simplified in the future.

regards,

Dinesh

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back