Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Help w/Style Command

T

Tallmadge

We recently upgraded to WF 3.0 with Mold Designer Set extension. My question is how do I get the 'Style' command to work? Do I need to have the ISDX as well to get the command to work? Any advice would be appreciated!!

Re: Style Command

AFAIK, Style has nothing to do with Mold Design functionality. It's actually, like the name implies, a styling feature mainly for industrial design. Of course it can be used for some complex stuff in molds, as it can be used for more complex stuff in anything else.

That said, unless the package you bought includes ISDX, you will need it for STYLE to be available..

If you already have ISDX, it may be associated with a different Foundation package or there was a mistake when generating your license.

HIH

Rui

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back