Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

MD 2007 Hatch Problems

gordonp

In previous versions of Autocad I could use associative hatching that would "go with the part" if I stretched the boundries longer or shorter and the boundries remained independent entities. I Mechanical 2007 there is a nightmare of boundry options. I have tried all combinations (I think) but cannot get the above performance. Ii draw a rectangle with four independent entities and hatch it. I then strech it 1" to the right using a right to left crossiing window. The right vertical boundart moves 1", top and bottom boundries stritch 1" but the hatch pattern and left vertical boundry MOVE 1" with the hatch pattern staying the same size. What's up with this and how do I get my old perfomance back?

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back