Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Download document training for Unigraphics NX9

phongnvt

have you become a successful NX designer by now? This manual was intended to help you to reach this target. Its content was meant to guide you just through the most essential features of the NX System and its functions are only described in condensed way . But I still hope that after studying this document you have had a good chance to understand all the necessary functions and their parameters.

As a non-native author and with my limited skills English language i have tried to this translate manual form the Germa original to my best knowledge - still you might have noticed some flaws in some areas of the document.

Being interested to continually improve this document I would be very pleased to receive your critical comments and all useful feedback regarding structure , content , level of detail and - of course- English language used.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back