Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CAD Drafting Service

jakobia

I have a small company and looking for work.
I use two free software FreeCAD & Autodesk Fusion 360.
Check my homepage for my portfolio.

Your profile is so cool!! I guess you must had a lot of customers. Do you customer sometimes ask you to find factories to produce your designs?

Outsourcing engineering services contain an inherent added value over in-house design/drafting processes. Commencing from an early phase of the conceptual design process to the final design delivery, multiple benefits as associated which contribute to economic planning, design, and construction phases.

Here are some advantages associates with CAD Outsourcing services
  • Cost-Benefit
  • Access to global talent
  • Scalability
  • Quicker Turn-Around Time
  • 24-hour work cycle
  • Integration with offsite team
  • Zero Setup cost
  • Focus on core competency

Before Choosing the right CAD, the partner ensures:
  • Experienced and well-versed with global standards and codes
  • Expertise in CAD tools
  • Data Security
  • Reliability in meeting Project Deadlines
  • Transparency
  • Communication channel
  • Flexibility
  • Trial before engaging
Multiple Engineering & Construction projects comprise a large volume of repetitive tasks particularly in Structural, Mechanical, and Civil/Land Surveying projects. Outsourcing these projects not only saves you on cost but also provides a competitive edge with quicker TAT (Turnaround time). Also giving engineering firms the option to focus on their Core Competencies and Client management. Then there are numerous projects which demand highly specialized skill sets. Incorporating technology changes every time incurs high investment costs in procuring the software and hiring/training in-house.

Many engineering firms have resonated on the dearth of skilled resources leading to loss of projects. Outsourcing brings out the maximum value in these kinds of projects at Zero setup cost. Tools like REVIT, MICROSTATION, are some of the predominantly outsourced services.

CAD Outsourcing is a powerful tool used by companies around the globe to leverage the global talent pool and get competitive and cost-effective solutions at a quicker TAT (turn-around time). However, this outsourcing experience is not always smooth for most and often people complain about the poor quality of work, errors in the drawing, and miscommunication leading to mismanagement of project deadline.

It is therefore very important to determine ‘What to OUTSOURCE and to Whom’

I would recommend INDOVACNE Inc as a trusted, experienced, and specialized CAD partner that has been catering to the needs of the AEC industry since 2003.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back