Default Tritangent fillet error

Hi everyone,

Currently i starting back learning using CATIA and using some example which i get from internet.
    So, when i try to do tritangent fillet on my part, some error occur. I don't how to solve it. Can somebody give me method or suggestion to solve this problem. I will attach picture of error below,

And below is my download link for my part
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...lhmRUxPbTJLaXc

Thank you and sorry for my bad english

•   AltAdvertisment

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do here.

I think the Radius of the Tritangent Fillet is too big, causing problems where it breaks through the split surface. Try a smaller radius value.

Based on the picture, I don't understand what EdgeFillet.2 and EdgeFillet.3 are. Maybe reorder the Tritangent Fillet before these fillets?

Again based on the picture, I'd do a Shell after the Split.

•   AltAdvertisment

Thanks MrCATIA for replying,

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do here.
    Firstly, in tutorial which i used, need to create a cover for earphone. It combine several part and i just show in this forum the cover part. Means i need to create it. And then when step to create tritangent fillet, i stuck and don't know how to solve it.

I think the Radius of the Tritangent Fillet is too big, causing problems where it breaks through the split surface. Try a smaller radius value.
    How to change it. Where i can find the command to change the radius. Please guide me to find it.

Based on the picture, I don't understand what EdgeFillet.2 and EdgeFillet.3 are. Maybe reorder the Tritangent Fillet before these fillets?
    I just follow step by step from the tutorial and below is where exactly edgefillet being used.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english