Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

projection of multiple entities on a curved surface simultaneously

Kashif Khan

Hello
I have a task to project a whole sketch on a curved surface. But it doesn't work. I can't select more than one itemes at a time. The second option that came into my mind was to make different planes and to copy those items on these planes separately. Thus i can project all those item onto 5hat curved durface. But I'm sure I'm definitely missing something that can help me project the we hole sketch with multiple entities in it simultaneously. So I'd like seniors in this forum to help me complete this projection with the shortest and simplest approach. Regards.
Kashif khan

If you use Split Line you can project multiple closed profiles on a sketch to the surface. This method will actually inscribed your projections on the surface. Not sure what you need these projections for.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back