Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Hellos and stress analysis help

Davey5287

morning everyone,

I have been using Inventor sparingly for the last year as part of individual units at my college course in mechanical engineering. I have picked up the sketching and assembly basics ok and for my most recent project I have modelled a horizontal axis wind turbine, for use in domestic situations. the strength of this project will determine which university I am accepted in to to gain a BEng

I've included the screenshot of the assembly, its nothing special really. the internals aren't complete, it's really just for purposes of creating a 3D print for a demo prop.

I would like to find out about how to correctly perform the stress analysis on the full model, i.e. force on blades, stress on the blade to hub fitment, stress on the mast etc...

thanks in advance people

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back