Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

conception d'un moule

kmer

Bonjour à tous,
j'ai un souci avec ma conception. j'ai en effet conçu une pièce sur solidworks et je veux concevoir le moule qui va permettre d'avoir cette pièce. il m'a été rapporté que catia permettait de générer le moule directement. mais du fait que j'ai conçu ma pièce sur solidworks et que je l'ai centré à partir du repère de solidworks, je n'arrive pas à centrer ma pièce sur catia. grosso modo je veux centrer ma pièce par rapport au moule. que dois je faire?
merci pour vos réponses

Translation is

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my design. I have designed a piece on solidworks and I want to design the mold that will allow to have this piece. it was reported to me that catia allowed to generate the mold directly. but since I designed my piece on solidworks and centered it from the solidworks landmark, I can not center my piece on catia. roughly speaking I want to center my piece in relation to the mold. what should I do?
Thank you for your answers

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back