Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

conception d'un moule

kmer

Bonjour à tous,
j'ai un souci avec ma conception. j'ai en effet conçu une pièce sur solidworks et je veux concevoir le moule qui va permettre d'avoir cette pièce. il m'a été rapporté que catia permettait de générer le moule directement. J'ai fait appel à une pièce sur solidworks et je l'ai centré à partir de ma liste de documents, je n'arrive pas à centrer ma pièce sur catia. grosso modo je veux centrer ma pièce par rapport au moule. que dois je faire?
Merci pour vos réponses

English translation:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my design. I have indeed designed a piece on SolidWorks and I want to design the mold that will allow to have this piece. It was reported to me that CATIA allowed to generate the mold directly. I used a piece on SolidWorks and I centered it from my list of documents, I can't manage to center my piece on CATIA. Roughly I want to center my piece in relation to the mould. What should I do?
Thank you for your answers

CATIA does have a Mold Tool Design product. Is this the workbench you are asking about?

If you are using a multi-body design (SolidWorks work piece in one body, mold in other bodies); you could use a Transformation to position the work piece relative to the mold. I would probably use an AXIS-TO-AXIS Transformation so the work piece is translated and rotated in one step.

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back