Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

AutoCAD - Tutorials, tips and tricks for beginners

Ricky

This tutorial shows how a multi colored line can be created in an illustrated way. Follow the link for more details:

How to create Multi Colored Line?

figure5.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
share you a good dwg converter resource

Acme CADConverter is DWG, DXF and DWF format conversion software for batch and vector files. It can conveniently convert DXF, DWF and DWG files into BMP, WMF, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PCX, DXF, DWG, SVG, SVGZ, CGM, EPS, PDF, HPGL (PLT, HGL) etc., and also enable the conversion between DXF and DWG files.

You can use this program to view any DWG, DXF or DWF file. It can create PDF bookmark automatically with layout name and file name, and also allows you to edit them. This program supports batch recovering DWG and DXF files and batch converting multi DWG, DXF and DWF files to a PDF.

I recently got started studying autoCAD but it is getting hard day by day for me. I dont know I am not upto that level maybe I am onto designing more often. But Thanks for the link to tutorial. I will study and hopefully and can put some question to you guys...

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back