Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Changing static solver in simulations does'nt work

flippie91

Dear members,

This week i am trying to run a solidworks simulation study. It is of a big assembly and meshing went fine. everything does what it supposed to do, but when the solving is like 6 minutes in, it gives an error.

"The Problem is too large for the Direct Sparse solver. Try running the problem with other solvers."

I have read online i should select another solver in the options of simulation. I have tried this multiple times, but the same error is coming up every time. While the other solver is still selected in the options menu, it keeps solving it with Direct Sparse solver. :mad: I have tried all other solvers, but same error.

Does anyone know how i can fix this or is there anyone with the same experience? I need this for a design project for my internship and every helping hand would be much appriciated.

Greetings,
Roy

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back