Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

SolidWorks CAD operator required for paid work

TinyWork

Hello, we are a small engineering company producing scale replicas. We require a CAD operator to translate engineering drawings, some of which are very old, into 3D replica CAD models.

We currently have more work than our designer can cope with, so you will help with all prep and initial transfer from 2D to 3D. On-going work is a strong possibility for the right person.

Payment fee is agreed before work commences, 25% is paid when drawings are sent to you. A further 50% is paid on first presentation (subject to work conforming to standards), and the final 25% is paid on completion to an agreed level.

This would suit someone getting into CAD or transferring skills from drafting to 3D modelling. Some online training can be given if required. Your global location is not relevant.

Respond by sending a PM at your earliest convenience.

Hello,
I am in France and practice Inventor

May I know more about your request.
I can do modeling from 2D plane or other.

I am available.

cordially
Olivier

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back