Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

DEMO tokamak

Hi all,

I was on the revit forum getting help designing my tokamak building complex, but I need to design the tokamak itself for the DEMO reactor. It would be great to get ITER schematics as they are a government project and should give their stuff free to taxpayers. Just mtc. I was hoping that anyone could start working with me on the project. I started my corporation and am recruting for a demo tokamak designer. It might not pay until the reactor is online, but if we are smart about it, then there could be some roi. I think it can work. I am awaiting the results of the ITER project to see what the magic geometry and formula is. I hope that it is something that we can all use to get ahead in the world of progress. For serious people, fusion might work, but it is a high risk high reward venture. I need a lot of files, a good cloud based integration scheme, a good file management system, some help getting drawings from physicists and more generally, help from designers who have the right controlling field design. THink of a relief on the inner radius of the toroid. I hope this is all good.

Cheers

S

Hi,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Hoping for prompt response.
Regards,
Anna

Hi,

Here are my questions:

Where can I learn CATIA and find a job to support myself while doing it?
Can I build a tokamak to provide fusion energy?

Steve

Where can I learn CATIA?

Many colleges offer classes on CATIA. And most CATIA resellers offer classes.

Where can I find a job to support myself?

There are many job search engines on the internet (Monster, CareerBuilder, etc) that can help you find a job. Many engineering companies will teach you CATIA for free after they hire you, if you have an engineering background and some CAD experience.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back