Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Errors when using Catia

Amadej

Hi, several of our user report they have problems when using Catia, after using Catia with more complex job, the program shutdowns with error

error.jpg

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank your for answers.

I'm guessing you have a problem with your Nvidia graphics card, since the error message points you to their web page for help. Did you find anything there? Are you using CATIA certified hardware? You might also want to get your CATIA VAR involved to help.

In the meantime, I suggest your users open these complex assemblies in the Visualization Mode to reduce the graphics requirements.

Last edited:
One other suggestion, (although it might not be related to this specific problem): Run the CATDUA utility program to clean the CATIA files (CATProducts, CATParts and CATDrawings). I suggest having your users run this on a regular basis.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back